Wednesday 7 October 2009

22



Me and millions of others I know! I tend to get a bit obsessed with certain songs or albums and listen to them over and over again, before moving onto something else for a while.
Certain lyrics stick with me and get stuck in my head. It sometimes takes me a while to decipher some words but eventually I learn the whole song. On these pages I have put a few of my favourite lyrics.
Left to right and top to bottom:-
Nick Cave, Lou Reed, The Be Good Tanyas, a song from the 'Withnail and I' soundtrack-not sure who it is by. Hank Williams (the silence of a falling star one) (I think this may be my all time favourite, it is just breathtaking), Tanya Donnelly(Belly), The Editors, Fleet Foxes and Fleet Foxes again.
I do love to sing. I am not sure I am any good at it but I am grateful to have a job where singing every day is accepted good practice!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi, Sarah! Love the fold-up music pages with hidden lyrics underneath! Very cool! :-)