Thursday 27 August 2009

1

This was my first idea-that I wanted the outside of myself to literally be in the book. So I laid down here and got Andy to draw around me. What a funny shape I am!I numbered the pieces.Then pasted them into the sketchbook in order-after a bit of trimming-I had cut them all too big even though I thought I measured them by the page size-measuring is not my strong point! So I am divided through the book. If you cut it all up and put the pieces back together then you would make a paper me!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

That is brilliant, Sarah! Pieces of you... sounds like a song too! :o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

what a GREAT idea!!! can't wait to see more, sarah!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute idea!! And turning it into a book is really neat.

Anne said...

Hi, Sarah! What a fabulous, creative idea! Love it! :-)

Catharina Maria said...

I love your journal Sarah !
love from the Netherlands ♥RINI♥