Saturday 28 November 2009

41

The internet has only really been a part of my life for about four years and I am so happy it is as it has opened up so many possibilities for me-this being one of them! So thank you the internet, for taking me outside of myself!
This sketch is based on the current desktop photo of Andy, Tiger and Lily, using the internet! The cats use it to get our attention as they must have noticed the inordinate amount of time we spend sitting in one place staring at the computer. So if they sit there, chances are they will get some love! I sat where Andy is sitting to do my little painting. I was talking to my brother on the phone and I looked down to realise Lily had twisted her paw around where I had painted the tangle of wires-thus smudging them! I re-did them but they look blurry now. So Lily has contributed to my sketchbook.

No comments: